James Hardie Concrete SidingBrought to by Your Local Window Depot of Austin
James Hardie Siding: Build Something Timeless
Installed on over 5.5 million homes from coast to coast, James Hardie® fiber cement siding products are designed to resist the most extreme conditions while romancing the senses. Enjoy the warm, natural character of wood with unprecedented peace of mind. It’s easy to see what makes James Hardie the market leader.
Achieve authentic character and uncompromising performance
Imagine the power of energy savings and authentic design combined into one superior siding. James Hardie siding blends impeccable craftsmanship with unparalleled performance, leaving your home with a quality product that withstands both time and elements.
Benefits of Hardie Siding:
- James Hardie siding will not ignite when exposed to a direct flame, nor will it contribute fuel to a fire.
- Baked-on color allows for low maintenance and less fading
- Hardie siding will look great for years, saving you time and money
- James Hardie fiber cement siding offers little appeal to critters and won’t be eaten by termites
- Your choice of siding, along with proper installation, can help your home stand up to unpredictable elements
- James Hardie fiber cement siding helps resist the impact of hail and windblown debris and is designed to perform in extreme heat and cold
- Year after year, siding replacement with fiber cement like James Hardie offers the maximum ROI at resale.
- The return on re-siding your house with fiber cement is 25 percent higher than that if you were to add a bathroom
Only James Hardie fiber cement products are Engineered for Climate®. In the northern U.S. and Canada, HZ5® products resist shrinking, swelling and cracking even after years of wet or freezing conditions. HZ10® products help protect homes from hot, humid conditions, blistering sun and more.
With James Hardie siding and trim, homeowners have an exterior that’s tougher than the elements and easy on the eyes.